Snow Park is unfortunately now CLOSED for the season.
We plan to reopen for skiing & sledding around Thanksgiving of 2021!
Hours: 9:30am to 4:30pm
Please check back in November for more information about how to book sledding tickets.
To book a ski or snowboard lessons, visit www.snowschoolers.com to guarantee your spot!
Book a Ski or Snowboard Lesson
|Family Fun For Everyone
|A snow adventure your Family will treasure for a lifetime
Off Hwy 80
And Fun Begins!
Happy Snow Play Days
Exit 171 Kingvale off Hwy 80 East!
- We are currently open for sledding & snow play. Tickets are $20 for all participants. Non-participants
are free and can watch from outside the sled area, but any parents or guardians who want to help kids sled must have a ticket
- Inflatable tubes ARE NOT ALLOWED due to safety concerns;
plastic sleds only.
- We will be opening for skiing & snowboarding
later this winter with affordable private lessons!
Come join us for a fun day of snow
Bring a picnic and stay all day!!
Feel free to call the office at 530-427-5090 for current weather or COVID capcity status.
For questions about ski & snowboard
lessons, please call or text 530-430-7669(SNOW).
From I-80 East/West Exit #171 Kingvale we are on the right side of eastbound freeway exit - You can see us from
- 9:30am to 4:30pm, 4 days a
week - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
- Days and hours of operation may vary due weather and road conditions.
- $20 - parking
- $20 - snow park entrance per person (book
online in advance!) Children under 2 are free.
- $20 - to purchase a sled if you didn't bring your own
(Prices are subject to change)
persons entering the snow park are required to complete a release form. Save time by booking online and e-sign your waiver from your phone.
- Please note: Snow play is not allowed in the parking lot.
your own sleds or buy one from us. We have sleds and saucers for sale.
Our Pet Policy:
are allowed in the parking lot and the spectator zone, but not inside the snow park.
- Please be a responsible pet owner
and pick up after dogs if they do their business in the snow.